Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Well, maybe a New Year's resolution should be to update our blog more frequently because we could probably go missing for a few days and our friends and families might not know the difference from all of the silence out here on the East Coast. Anyway, I had to work New Year's Eve, and got some pretty cool positions in Times Square (hence the video above - the ball is barely visible on the video, but it was a really got spot in person). It was an interesting shift knowing what all goes on behind the scenes, and I got to see some celebrities. I even got shoved out of the way by Mayor Bloomberg's security team! Lucky me! :) I think the most enjoyable thing was to see the changes in the mood of the crowd, from cheering and calling to us, to staring us down, to telling me to have a great new year and give me condolences for having to work. Anyway, things are good for us here, but we're on the hunt to get some more real progress in our lives in 2010! Hope y'all have a fantastic new year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you guys! Yes, update that blog more regularly, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'd love more posts from The East Coast Bayly's! Hope to hear from you more often.

    Love ya, Guys!

    Ree & Teag

    ReplyDelete