Saturday, April 18, 2009

Its been awhile....

For those of you who follow our post, sorry that it has been so long since our last. We have had a crazy April already so now I have some free time to just type. As a last hurrah for Trev before he went to Hogwarts, we made a list of all the things we wanted to do in Florida that we have been to lazy to get to. We went to go see the Blue Jays play the Washington Nationals at the local Dunedin baseball field. And since yours' truly has one of the best baseball chanting/ name calling mouths in the area, one of the coaches gave me a game ball. It also helped that we go third row seats right next to the dugout. There is something about a baseball game that makes you feel American! We also went to the gun range in Largo where we used glock 23 .40 calibur guns. They weren't as pretty as a desert eagle but they got the job done. It was tons of fun and we got a poster of Osama Bin Laden to shoot at! I got him in the heart and neck a few times and I put liberal dem propoganda on the outlines to release all my anger about how they are running the show. We also went out to all the fun resturants with the fun seafood themes and I even got Trev to go purse shopping which he hates. One resturant, Ricky T's had amazing food, it was right in Treasure Island and right by the ocean. Plus there was a guy playing the guitar but he couldn't play Rush or Journey which made me a bit sad but the shrimp helped me get over it. Oh course we made it back to the zoo, the Lowery Zoo is one of the nicest zoos I have ever been to. And oh course I feed all the animals... even the ones with the please don't feed the animals signs because I don't give special treatment. Don't worry they were just animal/fish pellets and I was manly feeding ducks and teaching a swan to bite little kids fingers. Its what I do. We also visited our favorite spot Fort de Soto and actually toured the fort not just go to the beach. The beach was way crowded anyways, dang tourists.. go back to Canada! By the way, Florida has tons and tons of Canadians and its seems just to be Quebec and Ontario. ANYWHO! We had alot of fun and I am really sad to not have him here but also really proud that he is living the dream and doing what needs to be done for a meaningful career. As for me now... I am in cleaning mode and have declared a Jihad on all spiders in my apartment. Its not cool and they creep me out. My gammies is coming down on Monday to play for a week so I will report more on that later! Hope everyone had an amazing Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment