For awhile now we have been wondering how to expand our family. We have gotten as far as filling out all the paperwork for a kitten (named Ms. Moneypenny) and then were denied by our apartment complex because they are evil. Well today we found our new addition and made it our three year anniversary present to each other. So people give flowers or jewelry but we like cute things with shells that eat lettuce. So today we have a Greek tortoise however he does not have a name. My one condition for getting him was that I got to name him and Trev keeps saying names that would work but since I am a woman, I can not name him any of these names. We will get back to you on that.
Oh and today was a nice 79 degrees so it was time to fire up the grill and make some T-bone steaks with grilled corn on the cob! It was a very good day!
Get him a little Texas Ranger badge and an orange mullet- then call him Chuck Tortoise.
ReplyDeleteNo? How about:
Half-a-Pony?
Toonces II?
You know you miss us! Great blog!
Aw! He is so cute! I want one now.
ReplyDelete