Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary

For our Anniversary this year we decided we wanted to go Kayaking with Manatees... however the weather channel called for isolated T-Storms for most of the day. As much as I love to play in the rain, it would have clouded the water and thus it would have made the whole objective of seeing Manatees pointless. Instead we started with a pastry from the Sponge Docks in Tarpon Springs. Tarpon Springs also has many cute little shops with fun stuff like sea shells, sponges for the bath, soups and fizzy bath balls, and my favorite Vera Bradley!

After we had some yummy, delicious Greek pastries, we did what we always do- feed ducks and birds. Unfortunately for yours truly, as soon as I got out of the car- seagulls swarmed me and thus I was pooped on! Right in the hair in fact and I was not happy. After a quick trip home and a long shower with many shampooings, we went out to Joe's Crab Shack. The Crab Daddy Feast with steamed mussles, and coconut shrimp rounded off our dinners and I was happy as a clam! :)

Its crazy to think that it has been three whole years since we got married in SLC, Temple Square. And yet I feel like I was never not married to Trev, like there was never a time when we went husband and wife, and high school was eons ago. I love my hoffa!

1 comment: